7 days of photos

1. Monday - I liked the angle on this shot.

2. Tuesday - We made some pumpkins and decided to document it. This ones name is candy.

3. Wednesday - A night temple shot, this was longer exposure. We tried to do the metered shots, but this one turned out better without it.

4. Thursday - Cosmic bowling made some nice lighting for this shot.

5. Friday - I liked the angle on this one, it makes it look like i'm alot higher than i really am.

6. Saturday - First turns of the season! this was exciting so it had to make it to the daily shot.

7. Sunday - This was barely Sunday, but the tail end of a Halloween party.


1. 4:00pm; Romney; f 2.8; 1/100; DSC-S600
2. 9:30pm; Apartment; f 2.8; 1/30; DSC-S600
3. 5:30pm; Temple; f 2.8; 2"; DSC-S600
4. 9:30pm; Rock Wall; f 2.8; 1/30; DSC-S600
5. 10:00pm; Bowling Alley; f 2.8; .5"; DSC-S600
6. 3:00pm; Targhee; f 2.8; 1/100; DSC-S600
7. 12:30am; Halloween Party; f 3.8; 1/200; flash; DSC-S600

2 comments:

Jason said...

I like the picture you took at the bowling alley, there are a lot of cool lights and lines going on. I like the sky and some of the colors you got in the shot of the temple.

Karlee Jo Waddoups said...

I love the temple picture. Great shot. Also, I'm way jealous of your targhee shot. I wanted to go hike up, but school gets in the way of everything. Let's cross our fingers for an early opener! Your rock climber shot is cool too. Great job!

Post a Comment